Sporedum

Spore News, Blog, Walkthroughs, FAQ, Modding news, mods and more!

Forum

Hello fellow spore lovers. Sadly we have moved on from this game. However we have made an index of all the content on this website for your easy convenience, though mods are no longer supported by us. We now also have a Youtube channel focusing on geek parody music videos including Doctor WhoThe Hobbit and Game of Thrones videos. Check out this video, and if you enjoy, please subscribe!

43 Responses to “Forum”

1. noah said

when playing the game spore galactic edition i can not see my creature no matter how much i try to zoom out. instead it shows at times a bunch of lines across the screen. if there is not lines across the screen all i see of my creature is a shadow. can any one tell me what to do to fix this problem? thank you in advance noah

• DudeMan95 said

I had that problem, too. All you do is NOT have ANY of your graphic setings on High. Medium is OK, though. ;P

2. Bob said

…This isn’t a forum.

3. ballightning said

It goes to the forum, click on the link “sporemods”

4. Devin said

everytime I click the new button and click spore_game it stops working

5. Cakass said

I want to be your partners send me the address of your bannner, mine is: http://i43.tinypic.com/120i4r7.gif

translate by google

6. Bob said

If you actually want responses, I suggest posting at the actual forum, not the blog post about the forum.

7. niekje said

is dit ook nederlands????

8. niek said

Is better spore ook in het nederlands????

9. niek said

Hou ik mijn maxis onderdelen nog

10. Nijihan said

Hello There 😉

I’m wondering about the robot limbs and that blade thing are in betterspore 1.5 or it,s coming soon in a newer version and can i get some of them now ?

11. ballightning said

They will be coming in a newer version.

12. Nijihan said

okay Thanks 🙂

They look Very , very Nice and pretty good made.. 🙂

When does the newest version came out just (ca.) ?

13. Nijihan said

Sorry for my bad english it’s not my home countrys language 🙂

14. Nijihan said

Ok Thanks cya 🙂

15. Nijihan said

Hi again there 🙂

Im wondering about i can get a beta file of that extendzorrz (robot limb) in .blend file…
    It’s because i wont to see how its made 🙂

16. SporeMaster- Extrenzor Mastor said

Hallo Sporedum..

I have sporemaster and i have unpacked “addon_glasses.package” and changed some of the strings and when i will pack it i get the error
    system.exception: Error packing file
    ‘creature_parts~\ce_details_Extrenzor.prop.xml’.—> System.formatException:
    Bounding box vecor valueformatted incorrectly.
    at Gibbed.spore.properties.boundingBoxProperty.ReadXML(XmlReader input)
    at Gibbed.spore.properties.propertyFile.readXML(XmlReader Reader)
    at SporeMaster.packagepack..ctr(Stream output,String sourceFolder,
    PleaseWait progress

How can i Make it work i cant pack, if i do i get this error evetime.
    Please Help me 😦

17. SporeMaster- Extrenzor Mastor said

Then can you make the part for me my sporeMaster wont pack any mods no matter what 😦

I cant even made a litle mod 😥

Please help or something…

18. Lulu_the_KIller said

hei there peoples

I need help ..

I have thinking about something.. I will make a part!
    So i have taked the glasses file from sporemaster Tut to make a part..
    But when i will pack it i get the error:

“Bounding box vector value formatted incorrect”

So if there is someone who can help me so please gime me an answer…
    Or if there is someone else who had a string to parts there work…
    My string says:

-0,3 0, -0,3
    0,3, 0, 0,3

So if there is anyone please HElP ME…

19. Lulu_the_KIller said

hei there peoples

I need help ..

I have thinking about something.. I will make a part!
    So i have taked the glasses file from sporemaster Tut to make a part..
    But when i will pack it i get the error:

“Bounding box vector value formatted incorrect”

So if there is someone who can help me so please gime me an answer…
    Or if there is someone else who had a string to parts there work…
    My string says:

bboxes name=”modelDefaultChannelsBBox>
    bbox>
    min>-0,3 0, -0,3
    max>0,3, 0, 0,3
    /bbox>
    bboxes>

20. ToyBoy said

hi im new and will start modding very soon i look forward to contributing to this marvelous site and its helpful and diverse community

21. CELBOY89 said

I had this idea for a final stage after the space/galactic stage. I call it the Universal stage. The three most prominent features of this stage is that 1. the center of the galaxy is used as a teleportation device between multiple galaxies. 2. Instead of using a space ship to fly around, you as well as other species that have risen to this stage fly around with a creature member of your species that through the story is taken and made into a God using the Staff of Life, this creature will essentially move just like the space ship, and use all of its powers until they player zooms all the way down to the planet and the God Creature can be used like creatures in the Creature Stage, however this God creature would also be able to move inside the cities and socialize with “civilized creatures” as well as purchasing the planets vehicles at the city centers to move around the planets in and get in and out of. 3. Movement between stars is no longer point and click because you will freely be able now to just use the keys to guide the movement and speed of your God creature anywhere you want and then click a star to focus on it then zoom in to reach said solar system.

This stage is more or less a kind of messing around stage, where with your nearly infinite power you will be able to just keep expanding and with the wave of a hand wipe out entire civilizations. The other thing that should be focussed on that would be cool is this special battle system between two or more God Creatures, they fight like ships until they got real close and then are able to fight like in the creature stage only in mid air and like with like cooler hand to hand moves and crap. Maybe the Universal stage will be nick named the “DBZ” stage lol.

• DudeMan95 said

Awesome idea CELLBOY89!!!!! My brother-in-law, Clive Downie, vice president of…. something in EA Games could help with that. I’m already desighning a new expantion ‘Evolutions’ where the plant editor, old cell editor and more scientific evolutions will be featured, along with a new ‘Evolution Creator’.

Maby you should call youre new stage ‘God Stage’ and add it. Ei?

22. DudeMan95 said

Awesome idea CELLBOY89!!!!! My brother-in-law, Clive Downie, vice president of…. something in EA Games could help with that. I’m already desighning a new expantion ‘Evolutions’ where the plant editor, old cell editor and more scientific evolutions will be featured, along with a new ‘Evolution Creator’.

Maby you should call youre new stage ‘God Stage’ and add it. Ei?

23. DudeMan95 said

Elo!! 🙂

I was wondering if anyone con help my with a little problem: You know the exoskeletal limbs patch? Well mine won’t patch. It downloads succesfully, installes succesfully, but doesn’t even patch past 0%!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! ;P

24. Marcus said

i need help ppl. i just installed spore galactic adventures at the same time as the newest patch 1.04 and as i start. spore GA it just has errors and has to stop. plz help me i have been waiting so long to play it 😦

25. Marcus said

i need help ppl. i just installed spore galactic adventures at the same time as the newest patch 1.04 and as i start. spore GA it just has errors and has to stop. plz help me i have been waiting so long to play it 😦 m

26. Jadenittaenn said

I was going to use the hidden editers and this was after the sporeapp.exe -locale:en-us anyidea what it does? i took it out and the game doesnt seem anydiffent.

27. DudeMan95 said

HELP!!!!!!!!!

I had to disconect from Spore because of an inernet connection problem, so I clicked the ‘start offline next time’ button in the log in the startup login screen Now, when I tell Spore to log in, it says ‘conection error’. 😦 I am currently coppletely disconected from the web!!!!!!!!!!!! 😦

28. Jeff said

Update 5 and 5.1 are now out. You can now make asymmetrical creatures but it won’t work with steam. Could you make a version of this that works on spore games purchased through steam?

29. Sporedum Expert said

Ehi! What is it?

30. Kyle said

Is this website dead? I checked here a few months ago (Spring) and it said that everything is in the process of moving. It’s the first week of October now. It’d be nice if either you get on the ball and finish moving everything or someone upload the mods to another site/server so people who have been waiting all year (like me) can use them. It also sucks that every other site I’ve used to look up a particular type of mod points only back to this site OR just copies whatever is on this site word-for-word. Get with the program. You’d think at least a few of these mods might be on different sites or something. Sheesh.

31. The Hell Alliance said

….Site is dead, all the links from that site, are only stupid adds.

32. SporeFan said

why the hell do you still say to visit the site if it’s dead for a long time….

33. mgunit25 said

Spore is shit.

34. Henry said

Hi
    I’m thinking about taking pro hormones, do you think this is good idea for advanced bodybuilder like me?
    People are satisfied with the results after prohormones cycles, just google for
    – 100% pure muscles without side effects – worth a try?

35. It’s very simple to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this web page.

Leave a reply to Nijihan Cancel reply