Hello fellow spore lovers. Sadly we have moved on from this game. However we have made an index of all the content on this website for your easy convenience, though mods are no longer supported by us. We now also have a Youtube channel focusing on geek parody music videos including Doctor Who, The Hobbit and Game of Thrones videos. Check out this video, and if you enjoy, please subscribe!
US Release: 6th October
Europe Release: 9th October
Spore Hero Features:
- Improved version of Spore’s creator stage, with heavy use of motion control.
- Full creator editor and procedural animation system from the PC version, with the mouse interface remapped for the Wii remote.
- The Wii remote approach brings in gestures to get “closer” to the action with a range of new abilities and maneuvers. EA want players to feel they have direct control over their creatures.
- The team is considering Motion Plus, currently looking at including it as an option.
- There’ll be no connectivity with the PC version, but there’ll still be a similar evolution-based experience.
- There’s a strong focus on action quests. Evolutionary quests require your creature to meet the needs of other species and guide that beast’s evolution.
(6th September) Spore Hero Preview
(5th September) Lone screenshot from Spore Hero Arena
(5th September) Spore Hero Arena DS – Dangerous Missions
(22nd August) New Spore Hero / Spore Hero Arena screens
(22nd August) Gamespot Spore Hero Hands-on
(22nd August) 2 new Spore Hero – Spore Hero Arena videos
(21st August) New Spore Hero/Spore Hero Arena screenshots
(21st August) Gamespot Spore Hero Arena Hands-on
(20th August) VideoGamer: Spore Hero Preview
(20th August) GamesCom IGN: Spore Hero Hands-on
(20th August) GamesCom IGN: Spore Hero Arena Hands-on
(17th August)Spore Hero Arena and Spore Hero Release Dates
(10th August) GameReactorTV’s E3 2009 Spore Hero presentation
(24th July) Spore Hero Arena – Enter the Arena Trailer
(24th July) Spore Hero – Make Yourself a Hero Trailer HD
(23rd July) Comic Con: Spore Hero Hands-On
(7th July) Spore Hero Arena DS – HQ boxart
(16th June) ONM: Spore Hero Wii preview
(16th June) Story Trailer: Spore Hero
(7th June) Cubed3 – Be A Hero With Spore – DS/Wii
(7th June) Spore Hero Arena (DS) – Box art
(4th June) 5 new Spore Hero screens from Nintendo Wii
(1st June) E3 Spore Hero/Spore Hero Arena images
(27th May) Gamezone Pre-E3 2009: Spore Hero Preview
(27th May) IGN Pre-E3: Spore Hero Update
(27th May) IGN Pre-E3 2009: Spore Hero Arena Preview
(27th May) Gamespot: Spore Hero Arena First Look
(27th May) GameSpot – Spore Hero Updated Impressions
(16th May) Spore Hero and Spore Hero Arena hi-res logos
(14th May) GameDaily – Spore Hero preview
(14th May) GoNintendo: Spore Hero details
(14th May) G4TV X-Play – Spore Hero preview
(14th May) GameTrailers – Spore Hero story interview
(13th May) Spore Hero Video Interview by GameSpot
(13th May) Eurogamer – Slams Spore Hero
(13th May) IGN: Pre-E3 2009 Spore Hero hands-on
(13th May) GameSpot – Spore Hero first look preview
(13th May) 4 new Spore Hero Arena DS screens
(13th May) 5 new Spore Hero Wii screens
(13th May) Spore Hero / Spore Hero Arena press release
(12th May) Spore Hero Teaser Trailer
(8th May) Sporedum’s Spore Hero Page Announced
(25th April) PocketGamer’s first look at Spore Hero Arena DS
(10th March) Details for Spore Hero (Wii)
(23rd January) Spore Line up for 2009: expansions and more
(17th January) Rumor: ‘Spore Hero’ for Wii, ‘Spore Hero Arena’ for DS?
Pre-Order Spore Heroes!
US release on the 22nd September
Gamestops (Spore Hero) ($49.99)
Gamestops (Spore Hero Arena) ($29.99)
UK release on the 30th September