Well the Spore Patch 1.5/1.5.1 has finally been released for the mac! If you can’t remember what was in the last patch, here are the details below:
- Object orientation near water or lava can appear incorrectly when Playing or Testing an Adventure.
- Fixes a crash in the Building Creator when holding Ctrl or Shift and moving a part.
Spore Patch 5
- Asymmetry is now available for creatures! Details on new Asymmetry features for Creatures and Vehicles can be found here.
- This patch fixes several crashes in Space Game.
- Many tuning improvements to Space Game, including reduced disaster rates at all levels of difficulty, adjustments to Hard Mode, increased limits on concurrent trade routes, as well as changes to tool unlocks for the Knights.
- Creator Lineage appears correctly for all creation types shared after this patch is installed.
- Cheat is included that permits Creators to export creatures in Collada format for use in Maya. Creators must acknowledge and accept a Tools EULA to perform this operation. An additional cheat has been provided to enable highest quality textures to appear on vehicles, where it is supported by user hardware.
- Fixed a problem where creations would go missing if a user quits the game in any way while downloads are in progress.
- Fixed a bug where achievements were disappearing.
- Fixed a bug where some Sporepedia cards had corrupted backgrounds.
- Fixed a problem in Space where some Grox planets were unreachable.
- YouTube movies now publish as public
Galactic Adventures Improvements:
- This patch must be installed again after installing Galactic Adventures, even if you have installed this patch previously.
- You can now place the avatar, NPCs, and handheld objects on top of air, land, and sea vehicles in the Adventure Creator. Get more info here.
- Improvements are made to the Adventure Creator, including right-click camera behavior, and User Interface enhancements.
- In EP1 open gates were not working correctly when they were disguised
- Some customer-reported crashes in Galactic Adventures have been fixed.